Cheryll's Writing Journal

Musings, rants and ravings, plus gems of insight nobody wants to hear now that I've finally got them. Also neat stuff I found on the 'Net when I should have been updating this blog....

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Why I can't seem to get out of town...

No, honest: I moved here in 1995 to spend only a few months, after which I would continue on my new life as a vagabound, having spent 50 years attached to house, family, garden, pets, businesses, etc.

And, having never experienced winter in my life, I was more than ready to move on about February!


And then spring came, and this happened...



And then summer...


Not to mention Fall...!


And I live in a community with 174 parks/greenspaces within the city limits!

I don't know whether it is the extreme of winter or the shock of all this GREEN stuff in summer, but I know it must cause brain damage! Otherwise, surely I would remember why it was that I wanted to move on, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home