Cheryll's Writing Journal

Musings, rants and ravings, plus gems of insight nobody wants to hear now that I've finally got them. Also neat stuff I found on the 'Net when I should have been updating this blog....

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Stashbusting -- Scrapbooking 1

It's Spring cleaning time...and my stash of creative project supplies is more than ready for sorting, purging and storing!

Before putting up a whole bunch of auctions on eBay, I'm giving you, dear family and friends, first choice of the goodies. Offers of cash, creative bartering, or negotiations for birthday/graduation gifts will be considered....

Among those things that I'm finally admitting I probably won't get around to using are two Barbara Walton scrapbook kits, including album, papers, stick-on alphabets and embellishments, and page protectors.

This small one also comes with an idea book...
















The larger one also has rub-on sayings and embellisments, a choice of fancy initials to slip into the front cover, a sheet of Fresh Cuts Easter cutouts, and two partially used sheets of die cut words and tags...

















These are brand new, ready to go (except for where I included a couple partially used embellishment pages) and without funny smells, pet hair or molds.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey this looks really great...good work...thanks for sharing these with us...and well also visit my blog sometime and check out all the amazing stuff i've posted there!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home