Cheryll's Writing Journal

Musings, rants and ravings, plus gems of insight nobody wants to hear now that I've finally got them. Also neat stuff I found on the 'Net when I should have been updating this blog....

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More on carrying the craft a bit too far....



Here is the story behind it, and complete instructions -- for anyone who might just NEED to be making knitted pimento olives......we won't mention any names.












Or, perhaps your cell phone or iPod
needs a cozy sweater....







So, seriously, when do these peeps have the TIME to come up with this stuff?? It's all I can do to find time here and there in the day to knit a few rows on a scarf or a hat or dish cloth...

Of course, it could be my problem is that I gave up TV back in April, so I have no boob tube time for knitting... That's 6 hours a day for the average American (not that I ever managed to get that many, but maybe 2 hours a couple days a week.)

And all the kids are out of the house, so no knitting at PTA, little league, school assemblies, doctor's appointment waiting rooms...

Sheesh! I'm deprived of prime knitting time!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home