Cheryll's Writing Journal

Musings, rants and ravings, plus gems of insight nobody wants to hear now that I've finally got them. Also neat stuff I found on the 'Net when I should have been updating this blog....

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Stashbusting -- Progress!

So, okay, I have too much yarn -- meaning I can't buy any more yummy stuff until I make use of what I already have, some of which I have been carrying around with me for many years!

And this winter I have made some progress. Here are a few things I have knitted and crocheted (minus the several scarves and baby blankets that went for Christmas/Ayyam-i-Ha presents to family):
















Baby and toddler blankets,















More blankets, and a washrag (that's what a clever knitter calls a swatch knit to test a new pattern...)














Some baby and doll hats (the latter being what happens when gauge doesn't come out big enough for babies. Who knew babies had such BIG heads?)




















A couple crocheted bags...
















A super soft and warm capelet in Christmas colors...

And last but not least (especially as I have about 7 other projects currently on the needles)...











A silver gator (yummy!) two scarves, and a shawl to go over that little black dress...or, pink strapless prom dress?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Wow, you've been busy. And productive!

    I'm picking up the crochet hook again, but I'm just fooling around just now without much to show..but practice practice practice...yes?

    :) (I'm happy to have found you again. I kept checking your other blog and never saw updates!)

    :))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home